QSX Quickshifter. Compact and simple! Featuring 2 fully adjustable and independant interrupt channels plus adjustable shift force providing the best quickshifting possible at a competitive price. These advanced QSX quickshifters are the smallest dual-channel systems available and unlike other single channel quickshifters our latest range of QSX Quickshifter systems offer the ability to be manually set for softer, slower quickshifting as well as faster, crisper quickshifting.
QSX Quickshifter Features
- Translogic Quickshifter systems are used at virtually every level of racing, Moto2, Moto3, World Superbike, World Supersport, British Superbike, British Supersport, World Endurance, AMA Pro-series, Japan Superbike series, Superbike France and international club racing.
- Every aspect of Translogic's product design has been executed to the highest standard, using the best materials and automotive suppliers in the industry.
- Translogic quick shifter systems are plug & play for most applications, there's no need to order or pay for any additional harnesses. Where a system is not plug & play out of the box we supply waterproof connectors and a crimp tool too.
- A 6 piece tie rod kit or dedicated model specific tie-rod are supplied in the Quickshifter system kit as standard, no need to order additional components.
- The Translogic QSX Quickshifter ECU is the smallest dual-channel Quickshifter in the world, not like most other basic single channel systems.
- QSX Quickshifter systems that feature the DCS dual channel Quickshifter sensors have a 2 pin connector output which can be used with external throttle blipper devices.
- The QSX Quickshifter ECUs feature easily adjustable parameters where the user can simply and quickly dial in sensor trigger force and set different interrupt times on two seperate channels providing total control.
- Translogic quick shifters interrupt cylinders separately and do not simply short the signal wires to ground like other systems, this isn't good for the OEM ECU, the Translogic Quickshifters compliment the OEM ECUs to ensure superior longevity.
- Translogic Quickshifter sensors offer a unique 'soft feel' during operation due to it's cushioning movement, this results in less rider fatigue/stress and culminates in a superior 'feel' when shifting.
- The Translogic Quickshifter sensors are tested many times at the Factory and go through a multi calibration process using in-house 'state-of-the-art' strain gauge technology at a regulated room temperature of 22oC so you'll never have to adjust the sensor in the field or constantly fine tune it's settings, giving you total peace of mind.
- Translogic Quickshifter DCS dual channel sensors have been tested to over 1,000,000 operations are temperature and vibration immune and false trigger immune too, there's no need for any temperature compensation or amplifying electronics, these are the most reliable sensors you can install to your motorcycle when it comes to the harsh environments Quickshifter sensors need to operate in.
- Translogic's new QSX Quickshifter systems offers amazing value for money with superior performance over the competition, why pay more for less?
- Translogic QSX Quickshifter systems feature a 1 year warranty.
- The Translogic DCS dual channel Quickshifter systems do not require any setting up, they work perfectly straight out of the box thanks to the CESGT (Controlled Environment Strain Gauge Technology).